5/10/2008

I'm Dreaming of a White X-Mas (Lie)

It's amazing how far behind one can get in their video editing when occupied with a number of things such as working every day!! Anyways it just came to my attention today that I still have videos from 2007 (such as this one) not posted yet, and with the summer quickly approaching (big movie period), a few of these older videos really need to get squared away. So expect massive updates in the coming day(s)!

This first video I doubt anyone will find much interest in. See, every year my family gets together for a little x-mas party sort of deal. Well we have a very strange tradition. Every year santa claus comes and gives presents to the kids. this has been an area of contraversy in the family for awhile as one side of the arguement says the kids like santa and the other side says it is not right to mislead the kids, which is I guess what is being done here.

In the end, I don't think it's a big deal but every year everyone becomes more and more reluctant to partake!! (Won't catch me doing it thats for sure...)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]